21 Jan 2015 Off

Day Two

Yesterday we spent the lunch time to open a bank account and print the statement.

After lunch, I called Astro CS to terminate the subscription. She explained that I can choose between temporary or permanent termination. Temporary termination can be up to 3 months. I chose permanent one, so the line will be off after 20 February and I should return the decoder, remote control and smart card within 30 days from the date.

When commuting back home, the LRT's door were closed before I could embark to KL Sentral station. So I had to stop by at Bangsar station and ride the LRT again to KL Sentral.

The road in front of the Komuter station was very congested that I have to walk about 1.5km from the station to the shoplots.

I'm very exhausted and can't think of anything.

Signing off.

Comments are closed.